- Participate in software development life cycle, all aspects of requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and support.
- Ensure software quality in terms of functionalities, reliability, performance, security and ease of maintenance.
- Diagnosing issues and performing bug fixes.
- Carry out research on new technologies.
- Prepare technical documents.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Software Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Web Application Development with .NET technologies.
- Required skills: ASP.NET MVC, C#, Entity Framework, LINQ, Web API, MSSQL.
- Knowledge and experience in Object Oriented Design methodology and Design Pattern. Able to perform the application design using OOAD independently.
- Experience will full SDLC cycle in actual project implementation.
- Experience in source control system like TortoiseSVN and VisualSVN.
- Proficient in English communication (both spoken & written).
- Must be positive, hardworking and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and have self-initiative.